In order to ensure your safety, and the safety of those around you, following are our conditions of entry:
1. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, fever, or runny nose please stay at home;
2. Upon arrival, please apply hand sanitizer;
3. Please have your name marked off at the registration desk, and make your way straight into the church building;
4. Please sit on the marked seats, 1.5m apart. If you are a family group from the same household, you may sit together in the middle section of seats – you do not need to sit 1.5m apart;
5. At the conclusion of the service, please feel free to stay seated and speak with those around you, remaining 1.5m apart;
6. Please refrain from mingling in groups in the car park or foyer before or after the service.
If you would like to see a copy of our COVID Safety Plan, please contact our office here.