Collection of Information
We only collect and retain information needed for the ministry and related activities of St. Philip's Anglican Church, South Turramurra.
Types of information we may collect:
- General contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, email, etc.)
- Health information and details of emergency contacts
- Religious beliefs (including attendance at services)
- Credit card and/or bank account details (e.g. for the registration of a course or event)
- Criminal record (for child protection purposes)
We may ask for general information about you such as your name, address and other details so that we can contact you, provide appropriate services to you or for the purpose of your participation in church activities. The information collected may also include some sensitive information such as health information, your religious beliefs and so forth. Where practicable, the reason for collecting personal information will be made clear at the time of collection.
You are not required to give us any of this personal information. However, if you do not provide us with certain information it may make accessing and utilising some of our services like Church Community Builder difficult.