The Caleb Foundation works to share God’s word and empower South Asians to develop and support ministry within their own communities.
We aim to achieve this through the Caleb Foundation resourcing programs to:
- Support the establishment of schools and improve literacy
- Relief of poverty
- Facilitate and encourage good health
- Provide care and support for the parentless
- Minister through employment programs
- Encourage self-support through special projects and micro financing initiatives
- Astutely manage funds and resources to enable development
For more information please click here to visit the Caleb Foundation website.