St Phil's is a community with God at the centre. Our desire is to be in tune with God's heartbeat. Whatever is important to Jesus, is important to us. That means not only sharing Jesus' love, but living it.
Relationships are essential. Our relationship with God, each other + our world. We desire growth in 3 areas; Discipleship, Community + Mission.
You will find the following at St Phil's:
- A passion to live for God's Glory in all we do + in who we are.
- A commitment to God's Word + applying it to our lives.
- A Spirit led community of people keen to experience God's love.
- A servant heart towards our wider community.
- A recognition of spiritual gifts given for building God's community.
Our approach is to encourage everyone to be involved in three ways.
- To worship God together every Sunday. (In one of our three congregations.)
- To connect with a mid-week community. (A small group.)
- To engage in mission. (At home, neighbourhood, workplace, city + world.)